Tjtag debrick utility 3-0-1

e21959
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 21:56    Post subject: Tjtag debrick utility 3-0-1 Reply with quote
hi. tjtag is a great tool tx for this release.i'm nebie on this forum , ask only a stupid question:
in my windows vista 32bit I can see the dos-shell open after launching tjtag.exe only if I click on the pause button on the keyboard otherwise when tjtag ends it close itself. what can be done in oreder to have the shell-dos always open?
seems to me not needed add anyone file in System32 directory or in tjtag directory. waiting for an answer . tyvm Enrico /italy
Sponsor
Tweener
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 22:32    Post subject: Reply with quote
launch tjtag from the command window. Should be in your utilities folder or run CMD from the run option.
e21959
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:32    Post subject: Tjtag debrick utility 3-0-2 Reply with quote
tx for quick reply. was exactly what i have done,that is run CMD from run options ,then launch exe from his directory in dos-shell(and not working this way), but i've solved copying and paste 32bit exe TjTag3.0.2-RC2 in windows\sytem32 folder forgetting that most part of 32 bit executables Dos-Utility (there are huge quantity)always are kept in
Windows\System32 directory. i must suppose that now that utility is "ready to use" launching a simple command (i have no jtag cable connected to my pc yet).i've seen all avalaible command list in dos-shell,but not seen for example cable check command like for example UrJtag has. there also a lot of Broadcom chip of every kind very interesting.ty a lot. Smile
/fc:159 ............. Winbond W25Q16 (2MB) Serial
* Flashing the KERNEL or WHOLEFLASH will take a very long time using JTAG *
* via this utility. You are better off flashing the CFE & NVRAM files *
* & then using the normal TFTP method to flash the KERNEL via ethernet. *

C:\>cd tjtag

C:\tjtag>tjtag3.0.2-RC2.exe Laughing
i do not see logout tab in this forum Smile lol where is it?
Luniz2k1
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 14:45    Post subject: Re: Tjtag debrick utility 3-0-2 Reply with quote
e21959 wrote:
i do not see logout tab in this forum Smile lol where is it?

Top right, Quick Links, Logout

Got OpenDNS?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: