stability issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> ARM or PPC based Hardware
adriansuri
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 22:09    Post subject: stability issues Reply with quote
Hi

Router: Linksys 1900ACS
DD-WRT v3.0-r33772 std (11/16/17)
BusyBox v1.27.2
RaidSonic ICY BOX IB-3640SU3

I know Iv'e written about sata issues, but today my today using ssh I noticed some commands didn't work, so I
cd /mnt/opt/bin which I got the can't cd to.....

I discovered that both dirs /opt and /jffs had gone, so I booted to linux and checked the drive under linux with gparted, no error reported, at this stage all I dd-wrt could see was my two drives in my DD-WRT v3.0-r33772 std (11/16/17) connected via esata. After rebooting my ROUTER
my sata discs had gone and my USB dir reapeared

Also after rebooting I can't ssh unless I disable ssh and re-enable it and apply. I also noticed how the gui and mount does not also id the fs where dmesg gives the correct fs

If anyone can help I have placed my dmesg and mount outputs here ftp://irusdev.mooo.com/logs/

It's all working now but I would love to know whats going wrong

Kind Regards

Adrian
Sponsor
adriansuri
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:01    Post subject: reply.self Reply with quote
well after a period of time without any connection to my NAS drives esata, it randomly reapeared.....

I have just upgraded to Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r34311 std (12/29/17). However after installing the drives had gone again, I tried a reboot and I have them back, thanks all

adrian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> ARM or PPC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: