Just purchased dd-wrt.v24 special addition

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom Customer Downloads & Updates
m3x
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:12    Post subject: Just purchased dd-wrt.v24 special addition Reply with quote
well i am new to the forum and just purchased dd-wrt.v24_std_special_generic for my Linksys WRT54G v2. in the description it said there was Per User Bandwith Control. well i flashed the router and i don't see any kind of option for that. is there something i am suppose to setup to get it working. i am trying to find out which pc in my building that is hogging all the bandwith and put a stop to it. is i noticed in the top right corner the firmware date is 07/27/08. is there an update. i'm kind of new to all this. so any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you
Sponsor
shizuo
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:34    Post subject: Reply with quote
You can set speed limits on NAT/QoS > QoS tab for the Netmasks or MAC addresses that you specify with special version. Newer builds are posted in this customer section as sticky.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom Customer Downloads & Updates All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: