jDownloader or another program for DDWRT?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2
SumitB
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:16    Post subject: Reply with quote
marbi wrote:
SumitB wrote:
Thanks a ton. I am in my office now. Will have access to the router in about 6 hours. Will give it a shot then. Please check here again when you can to see if it worked or not. Thanks once again.

One more question. How do you access the GUI for pyload?

Is it something like http://router-ip/pyload

What will be the default user/pass for the GUI?

Remember that we will be using WEB INTERFACE, not "pyLoadGui.py", we allways use pyLoadCore.py after configure it for use it with internal web server and web interface.

To access to web interface is the way you comment, and the password and username I think you'll be asked when configuring pyload.

As I said, that's what I rememeber that I did. I want to update my Asus router with the last dd-wrt, so maybe I'll do a guide from the scratch.

Probably that is the reason that pyqt4 is not required with your method! Thanks. Will give it a shot and report back! Smile
Sponsor
wrtabuser
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 18:35    Post subject: Reply with quote
I use screen+wget and screen+plowshare, only cli tho.
pyLoad looks very nice and have a gui too Smile, worth to try it myself!
bottle
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 16:36    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi everybody.

Does anybody have some experience with pyload on a dd-wrt machine. I personaly got pyload on a e3000 running. I used these instuctions, and they worked fine for me, with the exeption of the startup script.

http://wolf-u.li/3921/installation-von-pyload-unter-optware-auf-dem-nas/

Unfortunatly it's written in german, but at least it might be helpfull for some users here.

But 2 things about pyload really piss me off and i want to ask, if anybody made the same experiences or maybe found a solution, a hint would be highly appreciated:

1. CPU-Usage is beyond anything i would have expected. 25% - 35% in idle mode isn't funny and once you start a download via GUI it reaches 95% .

2. Somehow pyload manages to blow up some download by up to 15%. So a 100MB file on a server somehow is 110MB on disk. In case the file is part of an archive, this part is corrupted beyond repair. But somehow this happens only on the e3000, because i didn't find anything related to this topic anywhere else.

So maybe somebody has a clue what is going on, or whether this is to be expected.

Nontheless i wanted to thank everybody involved in the development of optware support for dd-wrt. It's a great piece of work. I hardly mange to make it work, i can't even pretend to get how much work it took to make it work.

bb

bottle
teddy92
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 18:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi!
Thanks for this greate peace of software!
I bought an WZR-HP-G300NH2 that came with dd wrt preinstalled.
I followed a guide to install opkg on my router because ipkg doesn't work preperly on this router but now i'm not able to install the dependencies of pyload!
here the list:
Configuring librt.
Configuring libpthread.
Configuring zlib.
Configuring libopenssl.
Configuring libcurl.
Configuring libffi.
Configuring python-mini.
Configuring python.
Configuring unzip.
Configuring libstdcpp.
Configuring unrar.
Collected errors:
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package py25-crypto.
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package py25-curl.
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package py25-openssl.
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package py25-django.
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package tesseract-ocr.
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package sqlite.
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package wget-ssl.
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package py25-pil.
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package ossp-js.

without this packages i can't run pyload! does anyone know how to install them?(i found them on http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/openwrt-brcm24/cross/stable/ but they are for mipsel and i think i have mips)
thanks in advance for any answers

edit: exscuse me, wrong place..
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: