WHR-HP-G300N No WLAN-LAN connection in common NAT-AP mode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Hale
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:33    Post subject: WHR-HP-G300N No WLAN-LAN connection in common NAT-AP mode Reply with quote
Yesterday I've tried my WHR-HP-G300N router in newly planned LAN just to see can we use it in common style as NAT gateway with AP.

The problem is that every client got it's internet connection,
!BUT!
WLAN client's couldn't even ping LAN clients. They could access only router's gateway.

On the contrary, LAN clients could ping WLAN clients. So, some kind of one-way br1 bridge is built between ath0 and eth1. So strange.

No "isolate WLAN clients" option is turned on. Connections are bridged.

How can I fix this?

---------------
DD-WRT BrainSlayer's r14684
Sponsor
setohoho
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:11    Post subject: Reply with quote
I am having the same issue with you as well. Whenever I put the router up for about few hours or so, my clients from LAN will lost contact with the gateway suddenly. Especially under heavy traffic like BT or streaming videos.

After numerous failure in tunings and settings, unfortunately, I decided to go back with the factory default...

And worst thing worst, my router is a SE Asia version which is noway to revert even with Ubuntu boot with tftp. I'll get an indefinite timeouts....

so my story settled with a good old WHR-G54S with tomato and no more Atheros stuff for me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: