How much does shipping cost in DD-WRT shop?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers
jhoderd
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:39    Post subject: How much does shipping cost in DD-WRT shop? Reply with quote
Hi,

I am considering buying the Buffalo WHR-G54S available on the DD-WRT shop. However, I couldn't find anywhere on the site information concerning the shipping costs. Does anyone know how much they charge for delivery to Portugal?

Also, I presume that the routers sold are *new*. Am I correct?

Thanks in advance!
Jean
Sponsor
BrainSlayer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 14:01    Post subject: Reply with quote
just do a try order. the shop has individual shipping cost for every destination and calculates the prices automaticly for your order. so its hard to tell you the shipping cost since the shop gets the costs from the ups system. just order it, look for the prices and make your decision before submiting the order. the shop system will show you the complete invoice before you order

Navigation

Jump to: