Netgear WNR3500L - dd-wrt v24_SP2 (14311)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Clorith
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 18:44    Post subject: Netgear WNR3500L - dd-wrt v24_SP2 (14311) Reply with quote
I've been playing with dd-wrt the past few days (being annoyed with the limitations of the default firmwares on most routers). I set up dd-wrt just fine yesterday, but today I decided it was time to do some real configuring, setting up some static DHCP rules.

At first I was unable to add the DHCP settings, but when I set the amount of static routes over ssh I was able to add my mac's and desired IPs.

When restarting i was unable to connect to the router at all, being awarded a 169.* IP. I have attempted a 30-30-30 on the router, which reverted it back to it's original setting of running from 192.168.1.1 and assigning me the IP 192.168.1.3 (why it skipped .2 I don't know), but I am unable to access the router in any way for administrating it (no web nor ssh access). I have also attempted flashing it twice more as I saw a post of someone mentioning they got access back after doing the flash a 2nd time.

When it stopped responding the router was running on 192.168.1.254, with an automatic lease set to 50 hosts starting at .100, I have 192.168.1.1 to 102.168.1.9 assigned as static routes.

As mentioned I'm running the following;
Netgear WNR3500L
NEWD K2.6 Big Generic dd-wrt.v24-14311_NEWD-2_K2.6_big.bin 2010-04-23

Hopefully it isn't anything too serious, would suck if it was with my first attempt at a "new" firmware, hehe. Cheers for the look Smile
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: