Eko svn14826 out for testing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
buddee
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 21:09    Post subject: Reply with quote
This is excellent, i will test upnp on k2.4 tonight etc, bout to go out with my girl and some friends and go get pizza and beer.

Also i have noticed the WNDR3300 .chk files begin to reappear, many thanks eko.

Having problems with port forwarding? Check out Port Forward Troubleshooting for more info.
Sponsor
barryware
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 21:20    Post subject: Reply with quote
socal87 wrote:

I noticed you used the "Shock" emoticon...that bad, eh?

Hey, it happens to all of us...she's hot as hell in a thong before you get married, then after a couple years (with some women lol) just about anything she wears ends up looking like a thong. >_<

My wife.. Looks exactly the same as the day I married her. I on the other hand.. Have gained about 25 pounds. That would be close to 12kg for my european buddies.

To keep on topic.. Flashed this build (k24 std nokiad) on my gateway (TM), with sd mod, optware, and mypage.. All is looking good so far.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 21:32    Post subject: Reply with quote
barryware wrote:
socal87 wrote:

Hey, it happens to all of us...she's hot as hell in a thong before you get married, then after a couple years (with some women lol) just about anything she wears ends up looking like a thong. >_<

My wife.. Looks exactly the same as the day I married her.
Lucky you. Seems a lot of Marines around here marry some girl that's OK looking at first...but then she has a couple kids and everything goes south from there...

Then there's the ones that get married to plain hogs (pardon my crassness). Probably the whole wingman thing...helped their buddy hook up with a hot girl by hooking up with her not so hot friend...then end up getting her pregnant and getting married...

>>>PEACOCK THREAD!<<<

I do NOT offer personal assistance.
Please do not PM me for help.

Last edited by socal87 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 22:05; edited 1 time in total
Phonism
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 21:49    Post subject: Reply with quote
Updated signature routers - no problems to report so far. Thanks for the quick fixes and new builds, devs! =D

Asus RT-AC66U DD-WRT v24-sp2 giga - build 25015 [Main]
Linksys E3000 DD-WRT v24-sp2 mega - build 15962 [Backup]
Linksys WRT600N v1.1 DD-WRT v24-sp2 (08/12/10) mega - build 14929 [Retired]
Linksys WRT54GS v4 DD-WRT v24-sp2 mini - build 15747 [Retired]
E3000 Info | WRT600N Info | Know-it-all thread
Dark_Shadow
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 21:53    Post subject: Reply with quote
socal87 wrote:
barryware wrote:
socal87 wrote:

My wife.. Looks exactly the same as the day I married her.
Lucky you. Seems a lot of Marines around here marry some girl that's OK looking at first...but then she has a couple kids and everything goes south from there...

Then there's the ones that get married to plain hogs (pardon my crassness). Probably the whole wingman thing...helped their buddy hook up with a hot girl by hooking up with her not so hot friend...then end up getting her pregnant and getting married...

LOL wanna know how a woman is gonna look when she ages, look at here mother. Laughing

OK back on topic, I am 3/4 the way threw flashing my gear

Testing Multiple Routers -- Bootloader Collection Project -- My Wiki

Last edited by Dark_Shadow on Sun Jul 18, 2010 23:24; edited 1 time in total
kayfam
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 21:56    Post subject: Reply with quote
Any brave soul try this on a E3000 yet? Hoping it fixes the UPnP problem I experienced with the previous build. Call me chicken but I just purchased this unit. Going to try it on my WRT310nv1 a little later on, now that unit I've used and abused Mr. Green
Phonism
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 22:04    Post subject: Reply with quote
kayfam wrote:
Any brave soul try this on a E3000 yet? Hoping it fixes the UPnP problem I experienced with the previous build. Call me chicken but I just purchased this unit. Going to try it on my WRT310nv1 a little later on, now that unit I've used and abused Mr. Green

Yupp, my 1 day old E3000 is running just fine with the 14826 build. Just 45 mins of uptime, but UPnP opens and closes ports accordingly.

Asus RT-AC66U DD-WRT v24-sp2 giga - build 25015 [Main]
Linksys E3000 DD-WRT v24-sp2 mega - build 15962 [Backup]
Linksys WRT600N v1.1 DD-WRT v24-sp2 (08/12/10) mega - build 14929 [Retired]
Linksys WRT54GS v4 DD-WRT v24-sp2 mini - build 15747 [Retired]
E3000 Info | WRT600N Info | Know-it-all thread
Dark_Shadow
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 23:26    Post subject: Reply with quote
All my gear is up to date. No NEW problems to report.

Testing Multiple Routers -- Bootloader Collection Project -- My Wiki
Moshe
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 23:32    Post subject: Asus RT-N12 Reply with quote
Just flashed router Asus N-12 from 14289M to 14826M. Living dangerously, I updated wirelessly. Success! That is now the primary router in a chain. The repeater, a second N-12, is currently running ASUS 1.0.0.7 beta but I hope to switch that over to dd-wrt very soon. I created a virtual network on the primary, so that I can experiment with security there without messing up the other computers that talk to that one directly. Feels good so far.
hpsenicka
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 23:42    Post subject: Reply with quote
barryware wrote:
socal87 wrote:

My wife.. Looks exactly the same as the day I married her. I on the other hand.. Have gained about 25 pounds. That would be close to 12kg for my european buddies.

To keep on topic.. Flashed this build (k24 std nokiad) on my gateway (TM), with sd mod, optware, and mypage.. All is looking good so far.

Only 25 lbs.?

Doesn't she cook?

WRT54G v6, v8
WRT54GS v5
WRH54G
socal87
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 23:55    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think I asked this before not too long ago, I don't remember getting a specific answer...Eko: Noticed your big builds are about 200k bigger than Brainslayer's. Is this still due to your addition of Asterisk? I'm under the impression that you and Brainslayer merged your trees and are now working off the same code to improve efficiency (what one misses the other may catch, etc) but I'm still not sure what the difference is.

>>>PEACOCK THREAD!<<<

I do NOT offer personal assistance.
Please do not PM me for help.

5 ACES
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 0:09    Post subject: Reply with quote
buddee wrote:
This is excellent, i will test upnp on k2.4 tonight etc, bout to go out with my girl and some friends and go get pizza and beer.

Hey buddee, can you use the .chk file on the WNDR3300 all of the time? I know you need the .chk file to initially flash that router, but other than that, does it perform any better than the .bin files? Maybe it's all in my head, but running the .chk file on my WNDR3300 seems to work better.
buddee
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 0:18    Post subject: Reply with quote
5 ACES wrote:
buddee wrote:

Hey buddee, can you use the .chk file on the WNDR3300 all of the time? I know you need the .chk file to initially flash that router, but other than that, does it perform any better than the .bin files? Maybe it's all in my head, but running the .chk file on my WNDR3300 seems to work better.

To be honest, i do not even know (have not tested) to see if the wndr3300 .chk's for Eko's latest builds
are even flashable at all. Also not sure if you can keep using the .chk's once the initial is done, i always just have used the .bin's after the initial.

I have not messed with my 3300's in some days now, i mainly been messing with my Asus WL520gU and my Linksys WRT610N v2 because of the USB, all i can say is if you can get a USB enabled router, do so, you'll be glad you did Smile

Having problems with port forwarding? Check out Port Forward Troubleshooting for more info.
barryware
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 0:23    Post subject: Reply with quote
buddee wrote:
5 ACES wrote:
buddee wrote:

To be honest, i do not even know (have not tested) to see if the wndr3300 .chk's for Eko's latest builds
are even flashable at all. Also not sure if you can keep using the .chk's once the initial is done, i always just have used the .bin's after the initial.

.chk files are only for the initial flash from stock firmware.. after that, you can flash .bin files..
barryware
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 0:25    Post subject: Reply with quote
hpsenicka wrote:
Only 25 lbs.?

Doesn't she cook?

Ok.. I lied.. probably closer to 30...

Navigation

Jump to: