WRT54G2 v1 GPIO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods
Btc
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 21:53    Post subject: WRT54G2 v1 GPIO Reply with quote
I have found all the GPIO needed to do the SD/MMC Card MOD on my WRT54G2v1 except for the GPIO 7. In this page http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Useful_Scripts it is said to be the DMZ Led, my old WRT54Gv8 used to have a DMZ Led but not this new one and the GPIO 7 is needed to do the mod.
Someone know it there is a solder point in the board or some other way to use another GPIO for the SD/MMC Card MOD?

Thanks in advance
Sponsor
bonza
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:08    Post subject: wrt54g2 v1 GPIO Reply with quote
i didnt found 7
and 2 & 3 do i solder directly to the leds???
there is no holes on the G2!!!
and about 4 which leg of the four legs of the refresh button should i solder??!?!?!?!

another question:
wt happens if i soldered wires directly to the sd card without using that reader???????

thnx in advance
Wolf Kodi
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 22:00    Post subject: Reply with quote
@Bonza
If you have no choice but to solder directly to the leds, use thin wires.

You can still solder directly to the SD card, but it will be troublesome when you want to remove it. Consider using a Micro SD card that comes together with an SD Adapter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: