Asus 500g bricked

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom Customer Downloads & Updates
curlydingle
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 0:59    Post subject: Asus 500g bricked Reply with quote
My Asus 500g bricked and died the other day what is the chance for a special version for the Asus RT-N16 that I replaced it with.
Thanks Very Much Keep Up the Great Work
Sponsor
redhawk0
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:47    Post subject: Re: Asus 500g bricked Reply with quote
curlydingle wrote:
My Asus 500g bricked and died the other day what is the chance for a special version for the Asus RT-N16 that I replaced it with.
Thanks Very Much Keep Up the Great Work

Sorry for your loss...but the RT-N16 is a great router...so you really gained.

Anyway...right now there isn't much chance of getting the special build for the N16 unit. K26 isn't supported for the special builds.

According to Sash...the K26 special won't be out until dd-wrt is released in V25 which is still in the design/ALPHA stage.

I suggest you get the free build of dd-wrt for your RT-N16 until a Special build is released for the K26 required units.

Sorry

http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=71390

redhawk

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom Customer Downloads & Updates All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: