iPod touch WiFi very slow

Makaveli07
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 21:42    Post subject: iPod touch WiFi very slow Reply with quote
Hi,

I flashed my Buffalo WHR-G300N a couple of days ago and since then my ipod's WiFi has been incredibly slow. Before i had flashed the router with dd-wrt i was able to get 600kB/s, now i would be lucky to get 10. My brother has an iPhone and his download speed is normal like before. I have tried everything i could think of, I reset the router a couple of times, i messed around with the wireless rates and channels with no luck. I'm pretty sure it is not the source that im downloading from because its rapidshare with a premium account and i have tried other websites.

Can anybody help me out with this problem because i really dont want to reflash the router with the original firmware as i like dd-wrt alot. Iam sorry if i posted this in the wrong section.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsor
artifex
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 15:44    Post subject: Reply with quote
Same problem here between Dlink DIR-300 rev B and iPod Touch 2G. Incredibly slow wifi on updates, with safari, device often break connection or break download. On the other side speedtest.net client gives near maximum performance.

I have found a sticked topic here with known errors and this one is on the list with older firmware. But did not found any solution...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: