Keep on loosing internet connection every 20-30 mins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
dkanojia
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:11    Post subject: Keep on loosing internet connection every 20-30 mins Reply with quote
I flashed out of box WRT54GL yesterday with "dd-wrt.v24-12774_VINT_std-nokaid.bin" downloaded from ftp://dd-wrt.com/others/eko/V24_TNG/svn12774/ Later I connected it to my ADSL router. So now i have two wireless connections in hours one from WRT54GL and other one is original. I am the only one using WRT54GL wi-fi and rest of my family is using original connection (As I want to test it before I ask my family to use it and shut original wi-fi down completely).

Everything works fine, only problem I am having is I am loosing internet connection every 20-30 mins. I never had this problem with my other connection. I have to disconnect from WRT54GL and connect it back and it starts working again. Any help will be appreciated.

P.S. I did brief search before opening new thread but couldn't find any previous thread with same issue.

Thanks
Sponsor
phuzi0n
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:41    Post subject: Reply with quote
You should use a NEWD build on GL's, but your problem is likely this:

http://svn.dd-wrt.com:8000/dd-wrt/ticket/973

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: