FS: HP Neoware Capio One (CA5) Thin Client [SOLD]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers
Borage
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 0:34    Post subject: FS: HP Neoware Capio One (CA5) Thin Client [SOLD] Reply with quote
I have one HP Neoware Capio One (CA5) Network Terminal for sale. This thin client will only be shipped to the United States of America. The reason is that the company I bought it from won't ship it elsewhere. The options I have is to ship it to my onkel in Florida, or sell it to someone else.

It will cost $15 in shipping and handling plus what you are willing to pay for the item. Just give me an offer and I will take it under consideration.

Other info:

The HP Neoware CA5 has a 200Mhz SIS processor, it's Intel opcode compatible and similar to the VIA C series. The unit takes about 15w of power in total. It runs an embedded linux that's a modified Redhat. Ethernet is an internal pci rtl8139, display is an sis550 VGA chip. It has serial, an on board IDE interface with a laptop pitch IDE header, a disk-on-chip module (16MB typical), sound sis7019, USB 1.1, 32MB of RAM on board and a socket for laptop style DIMM.
Sponsor
Borage
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 21:22    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sold for $5

If you need one, here is another one for 5 dollar. You have 20 hours from now to make a bid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Thin-Client_W0QQitemZ150424599989QQihZ005QQcategoryZ1486QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: