Logaccept not working

Kuzta
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 0:32    Post subject: Logaccept not working Reply with quote
I'm running a normal build on an ar670w (not micro) and logaccept doesn't seem to be working. I think I'm missing something in my commands.

My iptables rules are:
Code:

iptables -I FORWARD -i br0 -d 216.178.32.0/20 -j logaccept
iptables -I FORWARD -i br0 -d 63.135.80.0/20 -j logaccept

The rules show up fine when listed under iptables, but sites don't show up using cat /var/log/messages.

Under Security > Firewall I've tried low, medium, and high level logging, both with accepted enabled and disabled for each level. Only when I set it to high and accepted enabled do I see any sites, but this logs all sites that are visited (overkill, and wears on the flash).

1. What are the min settings under Security > Firewall to get logaccept to work?

2. Any suggestions to fix these issues?
Sponsor
phuzi0n
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:30    Post subject: Re: Logaccept not working Reply with quote
Kuzta wrote:
Only when I set it to high and accepted enabled do I see any sites, but this logs all sites that are visited (overkill, and wears on the flash)

/var is part of the RAM disk not flash. Only JFFS and nvram are stored on the flash chip.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: