WRT54G2 V1 is unreachable

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
crangel001
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 19:08    Post subject: WRT54G2 V1 is unreachable Reply with quote
Suddenly my router is now completely unusable and the ALL LAN ports lights are ON and Internet light is also ON. I not attempted to upgrade the firmware. thanks for you help.

Sponsor
Murrkf
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 19:18    Post subject: Reply with quote
Peacock, note 6. Looks like it needs a cable to recover.
LOM: "If you show that you have not bothered to read the forum announcements or to follow the advices in them then the level of help available for you will drop substantially, also known as Murrkf's law.."
crangel001
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 19:48    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok i understand you, but i dont speak english very well, i apreciated you help, but when i connect the router to my laptop o desktop pc, the ip conection is down, i mean i cant connect with 192,168,1,1 im sorry!
crangel001
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 20:03    Post subject: Reply with quote
jtag cable, i need this cable?
barryware
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 21:52    Post subject: Reply with quote
what happened to the router in the 1st place?

if it was just routing away and this happened with no config changes or firmware flashes, it has probably suffered a hardware failure.

power supply failures are common and can also cause your symptoms. check the power supply.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 13:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
could you say me, how to do a serial cable to connect to router, thanks!
Murrkf
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 14:24    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wiki: Serial Recovery
Wiki: Jtag

LOM: "If you show that you have not bothered to read the forum announcements or to follow the advices in them then the level of help available for you will drop substantially, also known as Murrkf's law.."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: