Slow and Dropping Wireless (WRT160n v3)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Ballistic509
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:21    Post subject: Slow and Dropping Wireless (WRT160n v3) Reply with quote
I did search and also stumbled upon this thread about the WRT610 http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=64323&highlight=slow+wireless

I decided to open a thread about the 160n due to it being a different model. Anyways, I basically have the same issue as the other thread. I can browse and all and my wireless speed is quite good, but once I start watching YouTube videos and stuff, it lags and freezes. Not on just this laptop either, but on all of the wireless items.

I have one N laptop (This one), one B laptop, one G laptop, and two iPhones that run off G.

I have tried many of the solutions given in the Wiki along with the ones in the 610 thread. Only solution I have yet to try is to downgrade to a different firmware.

Here is a shot of my wireless status page:

If any additional info is needed, please let me know.

Firmware: DD-WRT v24-sp2 (01/02/10) mini
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: