Please help on this!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2
fastpakr
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 19:41    Post subject: Reply with quote
To start, which wiki page did you use? The segment under 'Example' here worked for me. This didn't do anything useful for me. I'm running this on WHR-G54S routers. DHCP is disabled on the branch end of the link, and the source end is forwarding DHCP from a separate server. Once I followed the instructions in the first link (with no security at all for initial setup) and had it working, I then stepped up to WPA/PSK (AES) and it linked up again with no problem. WPA2 gave no sign of life. I've got the two routers in boxes right now to take to another site where they'll be deployed tomorrow, but I'd be happy to check any more settings you'd like me to look at as soon as they're back on the LAN.
Sponsor
hogsdill
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 0:30    Post subject: Reply with quote
You are the second person that's said WPA works with hardware other than a WRT54G routers. I have 2 of them that work with WEP, but not WPA.

From what I can tell, I don't think the WRT54G's work with WPA client bridging.
fastpakr
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 18:22    Post subject: Reply with quote
For what it's worth, I just verified that it works with WPA on a WAP54G running DD-WRT as well. I might be able to borrow a WRT54G and play with it, but no guarantees.
hogsdill
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 22:54    Post subject: Reply with quote
If you could get it to work with a WRT54G or 2 WRT54G's, I'd appreciate it very much.

Anyone else tried?
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: