Smallest build that includes nocatsplash and JFFS2?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
tmparisi
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 22:28    Post subject: Smallest build that includes nocatsplash and JFFS2????? Reply with quote
Hello everyone, I have been sifting through the mass knowledge of this board all day and have yet to find a solution to my small problem. I have read of a lot of people having problems with nocatsplash and their WRT54GL device.

However, all I am trying to do is find the smallest and most stable build that includes: nocatsplash and JFFS2.

I have a WRT54GL and as we know the 4mb of ram do not leave any space after installation of most the firmwares to store your web page to the device.

I was looking around through the FTP and in the eko folder but was not very aware of the different versions available in there. Can somebody please let me know what release I should install that has both of my criteria, leaving the most space? Thank you so much for your time!

-Travis
Sponsor
redhawk0
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 14:03    Post subject: Re: Smallest build that includes nocatsplash and JFFS2????? Reply with quote
tmparisi wrote:
Hello everyone, I have been sifting through the mass knowledge of this board all day and have yet to find a solution to my small problem. I have read of a lot of people having problems with nocatsplash and their WRT54GL device.

However, all I am trying to do is find the smallest and most stable build that includes: nocatsplash and JFFS2.

I have a WRT54GL and as we know the 4mb of ram do not leave any space after installation of most the firmwares to store your web page to the device.

I was looking around through the FTP and in the eko folder but was not very aware of the different versions available in there. Can somebody please let me know what release I should install that has both of my criteria, leaving the most space? Thank you so much for your time!

-Travis

I believe the only thing that will work in this case is the nokaid build. I just loaded the Eko http://www.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/others/eko/V24_TNG/svn13000/dd-wrt.v24-13000_NEWD_std-nokaid_nohotspot_nostor.bin and it does NOT have nocatsplash.

Nokaid is the smallest build with nocat and jffs2.

http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/What_is_DD-WRT%3F#File_Versions

redhawk

Navigation

Jump to: