whr-g300n hangs during download - any workaround

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
paperbag
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 16:02    Post subject: whr-g300n hangs during download - any workaround Reply with quote
i installed win7 on my home pc and when i download office2007 sp2 (> 237mb) or adware (> 87mb), the whr-g300n would stopped transfering data/video randomly. i am wire to the ethernet port. I have to canceled and then restart again. after a few times, i gave up and put the linksys wrt54g router back on as primary. whr-g300n has the latest dd-wrt firmware (build 13064). before i post this, i did do a search and i didn't find anything close to my issue. sorry if i double post or something. if you have a workaround, i would like to hear it. thanks.
Sponsor
Murrkf
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 16:24    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well known issues with the whr-300n, but you are in the wrong forum. Go to the ralink forum and read about the many issues this router has. Post in the Ralink forum.
LOM: "If you show that you have not bothered to read the forum announcements or to follow the advices in them then the level of help available for you will drop substantially, also known as Murrkf's law.."
paperbag
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 16:51    Post subject: Reply with quote
mod admin. please move this to ralink forum. thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: