WRT54GL v1.1 bricked?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2
barryware
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:41    Post subject: Reply with quote
kompulsive wrote:
I got the router back to giving me TTL=64, did a hard reset, and hit it with the micro firmware as soon as I got a TTL=100 response. Unfortunately, it just keeps spamming TTL=100 now and the upgrades keep failing. It gives me those TTL responses, yet it won't take the flash, I don't get it. This is too strange. I'm going to try hitting it with Tomato in a moment. If that doesn't work, I'm going to try to hunt down the stock firmware that the router came with. If I can't find it on the web, I hope it is included on the disc that came with the router.

Flash this:

http://www.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/others/eko/BrainSlayer-V24-preSP2/06-19-09-r12319/broadcom/dd-wrt.v24_mini_wrt54g.bin

It has a modified header that will allow it to flash from stock. Donno why nobody listens.

DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
I just got Tomato flashed to the router successfully. Now I need to find out if there are any special instructions I need to follow to flash from Tomato to DD-WRT.
kompulsive
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:54    Post subject: Reply with quote
SUCCESS!

I went from Tomato to the mini without a problem. Now I just need to upgrade to standard and I'm good. Man that was a pain in the ass.
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: