can you set wl0 as wan interface and nat in reverse?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
n0risc
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 20:45    Post subject: can you set wl0 as wan interface and nat in reverse? Reply with quote
I have sucessfully installed v24 pre-sp2 on a wrt54gs v1.1. My question is, are you able use the wl0 interface as the wan interface and nat to the lan? basically using the router in reverse?
Sponsor
andreev2001
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 22:34    Post subject: Re: can you set wl0 as wan interface and nat in reverse? Reply with quote
n0risc wrote:
I have sucessfully installed v24 pre-sp2 on a wrt54gs v1.1. My question is, are you able use the wl0 interface as the wan interface and nat to the lan? basically using the router in reverse?

If you want to connect to your existing network over the wifi the you need a wireless bridge. Search for it or check this out http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Wireless_Bridge
Or you can use site survey on status tab to join to an existing network.

If you need to connect to somebody's else network you may want to get familiar with an AutoAP script.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: