WRT54 GL + dd-wrt.v23 SP2 + Port forwarding = working?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Yann
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 16:22    Post subject: WRT54 GL + dd-wrt.v23 SP2 + Port forwarding = working? Reply with quote
So, is it actually working on that setup? I just can't seem to get it to work - whatever I do. I'm no network genius, but I know the basics, I know the setting in the port forward tab are correct, I'm wondering if there's something else I'm overlooking, or at least if someone got it working...

I don't wanna waste my time researching/tweaking for nothing :)

Thanks!
Sponsor
Matthiaz
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 17:18    Post subject: Reply with quote
Nah, port forwarding is NOT working, of course ... Rolling Eyes

But with the info you provide you will not recive any help. Just a thread that gets spammed with useless crap like this post.

Hint: provide information about what you did
-RanZ-
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 17:48    Post subject: Reply with quote
is it not working at all or is it just for this guy? I would test it myself but I'm at work
Yann
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 18:25    Post subject: Reply with quote
Matthiaz wrote:
Nah, port forwarding is NOT working, of course ... :roll:

But with the info you provide you will not recive any help. Just a thread that gets spammed with useless crap like this post.

Hint: provide information about what you did

I'm not sure I understand the sense of this post, maybe because English is not my first language... but let me try to clarify: I'm trying to find out if this is a known issue. I haven't found any bug tracking system or anything like where I could look, so I thought I'd ask here since there seem to be quite a few knowledgeable people around here.

Besides the router model, firmware version, let me know any relevant information I should provide.

Thanks!
-RanZ-
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 18:23    Post subject: Reply with quote
bump to first page

I will try and test this later, I have a GL at home running v23 sp2 also, just gotta find time to actually try it
-RanZ-
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 23:39    Post subject: Reply with quote
I tested this and it wowrked fine on my router, Im running v23 sp2 and I forwarded port 3389 for terminal services
AycheKay
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:41    Post subject: Reply with quote
Another user reported that port forwarding wasn't working. It turns out that he thought the "Add" button was more like a save button. Make sure you're actually saving what you enter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: