Japanese translation

ickoonite
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 16:22    Post subject: Japanese translation Reply with quote
I have made a Japanese translation of the DD-WRT interface - the .js file should be attached to this post with a bit of luck.

If it makes any difference, the translation is based on the english.js file taken from the v23 SP2 nokaid_wrt54g version.

Hope this is of use!
Sponsor
BrainSlayer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:06    Post subject: Reply with quote
thx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:08    Post subject: Reply with quote
are you sure that these utf8 encoded characters will work? EUC-JP should be the right one

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 16:43    Post subject: Japanese translation Reply with quote
I couldn't get my text editor (TextEdit on Mac OS X) to save it in EUC format (it was moaning; said it couldn't save in EUC - no idea why) but it will do Shift-JIS. Will that do?

Incidentally, I am not sure if I have the encoding "tag" right - I just put sjis. I am not sure what the correct one is. Do you know what it should be, or if not, where I can find out?
ickoonite
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 16:59    Post subject: Japanese translation - again Reply with quote
OK, I had a fiddle round and worked out why it wouldn't let me save in EUC. An EUC-encoded file is attached.

Hope this is OK!
ido
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:59    Post subject: DD-WRT Japanese translation Reply with quote
The file of a Japanese language of DD-WRT Web interface was made.
If it is possible to adopt it, it is glad.

It makes based on english.js of SVN r6914, and the character-code used is UTF-8.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Contributions Upload All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: