Anyone have DMZ problems with DDWRT v23 SP1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
strain17
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 18:09    Post subject: Anyone have DMZ problems with DDWRT v23 SP1 Reply with quote
I'm using the v23 SP1 VoIP with WRT54GS v2.2.

When the DMZ is turned on (set to any host), internet connectivity to external would cease to function. Can't connect to anything external.

Turn DMZ off and Reboot the router and everything is fine again.

Anyone here have similar experiences?
Sponsor
NeoX
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 19:32    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well, I got that same DD-WRT version (but works on WRT54G v2, not GS), and everythings looks to be working fine...
Maybe try to do a Factory Reset??
dcb_ddwrt
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:24    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have a Belkin Belkin F5D7230-4 v1444 running DD-WRT v23 SP1 Final (05/16/06) micro and every time I try and set the DMZ option the router hangs in a continous loop of boots. I do a factory reset (using the button) and then reload the options as saved before I set the DMZ and I am back in business. I have tried this several times and every time I get the same result, as soon as I click on teh save settings for the DMZ option the router boots, lights flash starts appear to come online and then starts the boot process all over again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: