Have WNDR3700 would like to test any builds available

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 227, 228, 229  Next
Sash
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 20:04    Post subject: Reply with quote
its in the works...but its done when its done.
&
RTFM/STFW
&
Throw some buzzwords into the WIKI search Exclamation
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 20:06    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sash wrote:
its in the works...but its done when its done.

yeyyy, thanks.
Abductor
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 20:44    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you for checking in, Sash. I'm very grateful and will continue to support the site with donations.
tcracker
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:27    Post subject: Reply with quote
yay thats all I needed to hear. You guys are awesome lol
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 18:18    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sash, is there anything we can do for motivational inspiration? Maybe we could make a beer fund donation link or something? Very Happy

I know "it's done when it's done", but it's like waiting on Christmas morning when your a kid.
tcracker
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 20:46    Post subject: Reply with quote
ccreamer_22 wrote:
Sash, is there anything we can do for motivational inspiration? Maybe we could make a beer fund donation link or something? Very Happy

I know "it's done when it's done", but it's like waiting on Christmas morning when your a kid.

money talks right?

DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 21:22    Post subject: Reply with quote
tcracker wrote:
ccreamer_22 wrote:

money talks right?

I know, right!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 19:46    Post subject: wndr3700 Reply with quote
Bought mine a few weeks back been following this thread just wanted to throw in my thank you to the ppl working on this.
Abductor
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 21:31    Post subject: Reply with quote
Could the OP or a moderator change the original topic to something like "WNDR3700 news" or something?
ccdoggy
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 21:32    Post subject: Reply with quote
Abductor wrote:
Could the OP or a moderator change the original topic to something like "WNDR3700 news" or something?

I think that once some build is available we start up a new thread dedicated to it and go from there.

*fingers crossed* Hopefully that might be soon.
jlw82
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 22:52    Post subject: Reply with quote
I am very excited, as I already written A few time in this topic. Its will be like christmas eve. This router lack sooooo many features with the current firmware. And the thing that bug me the most is that I cant see the active net-sessions and the slooow upload speed via ntfs/fat and alot more. And the worst thing is the lights, the blinking lights that lit a whole room. Smile
ccdoggy
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 22:56    Post subject: Reply with quote
jlw82 wrote:
And the worst thing is the lights, the blinking lights that lit a whole room. Smile

Best thing i have found for any LED that is just too bright is to go to an auto parts place or even walmart has it, car window tint. you can get it in a small (like 3" tall) roll, just dampen the area you want to stick it to, cut it, and smooth it on there. works wonders dimming my home theater equipment down. Not permanent if you need to return something or re-sell it some time down the road.
damiang123
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 0:20    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi, I'm just posting to agree with others here that the current Netgear firmware is too basic and also buggy, especially when it comes to the dlna media server. A dd-wrt firmware for this router would be very much appreciated.
julioposa2
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 14:29    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just a quick question. Does the stock firmware supports the "Universal Wireless Repeater" feature included in dd-wrt?

I'm interested on buying this router to replace my old WRT54G, but I need this feature and there is no confirmation that the 3700 will support dd-wrt or when.

Thank you in advance.
dusty_wrt54g
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 15:15    Post subject: Reply with quote
julioposa2 wrote:
Just a quick question. Does the stock firmware supports the "Universal Wireless Repeater" feature included in dd-wrt?

I don't know how well it works, but the stock firmware does allow you to setup wireless repeater functionality for both radios.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 227, 228, 229  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 17 of 229
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: