usbcore: registered new interface driver uvcvideo
USB Video Class driver (v0.1.0)
usb 1-1: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 2
usb 1-1: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
uvcvideo: Found UVC 1.00 device <unnamed> (046d:0825)
uvcvideo: No valid video chain found.
I have a Tp-link WDR-3600 and I found this interesting blog where (with OpenWRT) seems very simple to get a webcam working. I'm using DD-WRT with optware and USB enabled (in fact optware are on a USB key) but I can't install the ipks due to a conflict with the kernel:
opkg --force-depends install kmod-usb2
Installing kmod-usb2 (3.10.49-1) to root...
* satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for kmod-usb2:
* kernel (= 3.10.49-1-94831e5bcf361d1c03e87a15e152b0e8) *
* pkg_run_script: package "kmod-usb-core" postinst script returned status 1.
* opkg_configure: kmod-usb-core.postinst returned 1.
* pkg_run_script: package "kmod-usb2" postinst script returned status 1.
* opkg_configure: kmod-usb2.postinst returned 1.
My kernel is 3.10.60 (dd-wrt V24 SP2 r25408).