WHR-G300N Web Interface Problems?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
wandering
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 18:19    Post subject: WHR-G300N Web Interface Problems? Reply with quote
DD-WRT v24-sp2 (05/21/09) std - build 12188

Does anyone else have the following problems on 05/21/09 and 05/18/09 builds?

I perform a hard-reset (where the I get the factory defaults and the "Change Password" screen when I first use the web interface). Then I proceed to change the settings....

My WHR-G300N is set to use WPA2 Personal Mix with TKIP+AES but when I unmask the WPA preshared key, the value displayed doesn't match the wl0_wpa_psk value in nvram? As a matter of fact, I believe it is showing the router login password.

If I try to change the key and click SAVE. wl0_wpa_psk is changed properly but when I click APPLY, the value in nvram is changed to login password.

The only way to make a change stick is to change the key and to click APPLY only.

Also, the Admin | Router Management screen may be changing the user/password even you're changing solely other values without explicitly typing in a new user/password.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: