Gpiotool?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
technik733
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 17:16    Post subject: Gpiotool? Reply with quote
I've been searching all over this site and google trying to find gpiotool.tar, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I found something on the german forum where they speculated that it was linked in a port by someone... but that isn't terribly helpful. I need to test my solder joint on an mmc card mod, but it's rather hard to do that without the gpio tool. >.>

Anyway, if any of you have access to it, I'd be very grateful if you were to pass it on to me somehow. Thanks.
Sponsor
andreev2001
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:16    Post subject: Re: Gpiotool? Reply with quote
technik733 wrote:
I've been searching all over this site and google trying to find gpiotool.tar, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I found something on the german forum where they speculated that it was linked in a port by someone... but that isn't terribly helpful. I need to test my solder joint on an mmc card mod, but it's rather hard to do that without the gpio tool. >.>

Anyway, if any of you have access to it, I'd be very grateful if you were to pass it on to me somehow. Thanks.

It is in the dd-wrt fw already. Just type gpio from the prompt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: