Experiences with the Linksys WRT350N

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Jacky
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:20    Post subject: Experiences with the Linksys WRT350N Reply with quote
Anyone has any experience with the Linksys WRT350N? I am planning to get this but it doesn't come cheap, and my last Linksys purchase turned out to be a lemon.
Sponsor
mrdude
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:40    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yep I have one and am running the latest mega build of dd-wrt on it. I works fine

I would point out though that linksys don't seem to be making anymore firmware for this router now and there are better routers on the market nowadays.

I have got 2 of these 350n's and they are ok - but tbh If I was going to be buying a new router I'd go for something else that is better supported by the manufacturers
Jacky
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:50    Post subject: Reply with quote
mrdude wrote:
Yep I have one and am running the latest mega build of dd-wrt on it. I works fine

I would point out though that linksys don't seem to be making anymore firmware for this router now and there are better routers on the market nowadays.

I have got 2 of these 350n's and they are ok - but tbh If I was going to be buying a new router I'd go for something else that is better supported by the manufacturers

I was actually planning to buy the WRT610N because of the simultaneous dual-band feature, but I see a lot of negative reviews about it.
Donny
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:55    Post subject: Reply with quote
300N refurbs are everywhere for less than 40.00. I just bought mine off ebay, but lots of stores are selling them too. Make sure you get a 1.1 or a 1.0

Peacock Thread Sticky- Just read it! (Anyone using SP1 will be taken out back and shot)
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=51486
RyeBrye
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 19:19    Post subject: The 350n is nice Reply with quote
The USB port and gigabit switch is what the 350n has over the 300n. 32 megs RAM and 8 megs flash are nice.

I have a 300n v 1.1 and a 350n v 1
Shawn360
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 19:38    Post subject: Re: Experiences with the Linksys WRT350N Reply with quote
Jacky wrote:
Anyone has any experience with the Linksys WRT350N? I am planning to get this but it doesn't come cheap, and my last Linksys purchase turned out to be a lemon.
Where are you planning to buy this?
Jacky
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:32    Post subject: Re: Experiences with the Linksys WRT350N Reply with quote
Shawn360 wrote:
Jacky wrote:
Where are you planning to buy this?

I'm getting it from a retail store locally.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: