Custom Logo Request & remove Paypal Icon on Actived Boar

skyland
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 19:07    Post subject: Custom Logo Request & remove Paypal Icon on Actived Boar Reply with quote
Hi I have purchase many dd-wrt professional activation for my avila gatewoks and ubiquiti devices, I like if all units on my backbone have the logo of my company, or any custom logo of each client, like ubnt defaut firmware.

My second request is about the paypal and moneybookers logo on default ( Info.htm ), please remove that on actived board , because all user on professional version had paid for this activation.

Thanks for all the work making the best don't stop wireless firmware on the planet called dd-wrt
Sponsor
mcmadpete
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 21:15    Post subject: Re: Custom Logo Request & remove Paypal Icon on Actived Reply with quote
skyland wrote:
Hi I have purchase many dd-wrt professional activation for my avila gatewoks and ubiquiti devices, I like if all units on my backbone have the logo of my company, or any custom logo of each client, like ubnt defaut firmware.

Is your profiles e-mail address the right one? If yes we'll contact you directly via e-mail. Just let me know if this is ok.
skyland
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 0:40    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes...., the email in my profile is correct
Timj
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 16:39    Post subject: OEM request Reply with quote
I have downloaded the trial version and testing it now with our application. We will also need to find out about custom logos and possible custom software changes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ubiquiti Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: