Tp-Link WR740N(V4) Cannot connect to wireless

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
lokeshjaddu6
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:45    Post subject: Tp-Link WR740N(V4) Cannot connect to wireless Reply with quote
Hello all.
I have a tp-link wr 740N(v4). Yesterday i flashed it with DD-WRT v24-sp2 (03/25/13) std - build 21061 following the standard installation procedure. The flash was smooth and i had dd wrt in no time. Then i setted up my internet connection on my computer and it works fine.
The problem is with wireless connections. I setted up it with wpa2 personal AES encryption. The signal gets detected on all my devices but when i try to connect by entering the password, it simply does not connect on any device.
Radio On
Mode AP
Network Mixed
SSID dd-wrt
Channel 1 (2412 MHz)
TX Power 17 dBm
Rate 72.2 Mb/s
DHCP server enabled

I tried the 30/30/30 hard reset and set up the router again but in vain. The wireless wont connect. I have not tweaked any advanced settings or Tx power. There is no access control or mac filtering enabled.

Need your help.
Thank you.
Sponsor
KrypteX
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:16    Post subject: Reply with quote
Upgrade to ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/betas/2015/12-03-2015-r28417/tplink_tl-wr740nv4/ works OK for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: