Somebody has installed freeradius within wrt54g?(chillispot)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
imakoki
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:59    Post subject: Somebody has installed freeradius within wrt54g?(chillispot) Reply with quote
Hi,

I have one wrt54g v2.2 with mod sd card. I have 1gb space in sd card and i hope run chillispot only with my wrt54g. Somebody has installed freeradius within wrt54g? That I must install? I have upgraded my linksys with one of the last multilanguage versions of 23 version of dd-wrt.

I have donwload the updates of ipgk but when consulting by “freeradius” they appear many things and not that she is what I need to install.

I am very lost. You can help Me? Thank you very much ;)

I not if I will be able to do what I need. I really want to use chillispot, at least at the moment, to show a warning page when somebody between in the network. Nocatasplash does not serve to me because I have discovered that single it works when it is tried to go to outside the network where this the AP. Not if making work chillispot but allowing to accede without login, or with an anonymous access, it will be possible to be obtained what I need.

If some has proven it and knows that really it is not possible also to be done it would be thankful to you that you warned to me ;)

I am looking for information to do this but she would thank for much to you if you could help me ;)

Sorry for my poor english :(

greetings Wink
imakoki
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: