tc command not working in version23?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Generic Questions
gurdy
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:32    Post subject: tc command not working in version23? Reply with quote
After using version 22 for a long time now, I decided i would upgrade to v23.
My problem is that i have been using the "tc command" via console to do throughput shaping for individual ip addresses.

when i upgraded to v23 i found that the commands i used had no impact.

I tried both htb shaping on the imq interface as i had been using in v22, and cbq shaping in the actual interface that also works in v22. My speed tests indicated that neither of these worked. has there been a change in the way v23 does its QOS that negates the effect of the "tc command". ??

These are my commands:
tc class add dev imq0 parent 1:1 classid 1:35 htb rate 32kbit
tc filter add dev imq0 parent 1: protocol ip prio 1 u32 match ip dst 192.168.1.102/32 flowid 1:35

or if using cbq
tc qdisc add dev eth2 root handle 1: cbq avpkt 1000 bandwidth 11mbit
tc class add dev eth2 parent 1: classid 1:1 cbq rate 32kbit allot 1500 prio 5 bounded isolated
tc filter add dev eth2 parent 1: protocol ip prio 16 u32 match ip dst 192.168.1.102 flowid 1:1

any help would be good... as i would like to keep moving with the releases as they come out.

Regards
Craig
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Generic Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: