Configure native pound for multiple webservers (non-optware)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
jack_mcdowell
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 19:15    Post subject: Configure native pound for multiple webservers (non-optware) Reply with quote
I'm trying to set-up a reverse proxy for multiple webservers like frater did here. But I have a k3.1 build that can't use optware, although it has pound 2.6 pre-installed.

Since pound is pre-installed, I'm trying to figure out how to configure it. Obviously I can't write to the rom, but pound points to /usr/etc/pound.cfg which is read only.
Anyway, I've searched and searched but pound seems to be usually installed as optware and therefore all the configuration posts are optware solutions.
Does anyone know how to configure a native pound install to get the results that frater got? Preferably it would be a script solution that doesn't need a flash drive to hold the configs but my router does have a usb port if that is the only way of achieving it.
Thanks!
Jack

Specs:
Router: RT-N16
Firmware Version: DD-WRT v24-sp2 (05/27/15) big - build 27086M
Kernel Version: Linux 3.10.79 #8147 Wed May 27 07:29:43 CEST 2015 mips
Sponsor
SimulationMan32
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:46    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have been searching for an answer to this as well. I would be nice if someone could shed some light on this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: