20080726 - v24 sp1 special - build ~10020 (updated)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom Customer Downloads & Updates
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
adisor19
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:38    Post subject: Reply with quote
ro-maniak wrote:
It seems there's now a regular svn build fixing the upnp display.

Will we soon get an update of sp1 special to that effect too? Very Happy

I second the question. Any fix for this ?

Adi
Sponsor
ro-maniak
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 19:21    Post subject: Reply with quote
...beter second this one... :D

http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=207529#207529

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 23:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello to aLl.

I have a problem with the new V24 Sp1 Special Micro. I update my WRT54G-V5 . and the problem it's that when I open Azureus. The Router CRASH. I already reset the router but the problem persist, I didn't have that problem with the previous BIN V23 Sp2, any suggestion here to fix the problem??

I have the port forward correctly configured. On Azureus I turn off the UpnP.

I really need help here.

thanks

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:24    Post subject: Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 wont update Reply with quote
hi all,

I downloaded dd-wrt.v24_mega_special_generic.bin to try and update the firmware on my Buffalo WHR-HP-G54.

What I have right now:
Hardware: Firmware: DD-WRT v23 SP2 (09/13/06) special
Firmware: DD-WRT v23 SP2 (09/13/06) special

How I tried to upgrade:
Go to administration, firmware upgrade and then browse to the desktop where i downloaded the v24 mega file.

Have I done something wrong or do I need to use tftp to upgrade it?

Thanks in adv!
Sash
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 15:38    Post subject: Re: Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 wont update Reply with quote
larva_pro wrote:
Hello to aLl.

I have a problem with the new V24 Sp1 Special Micro. I update my WRT54G-V5 . and the problem it's that when I open Azureus. The Router CRASH. I already reset the router but the problem persist, I didn't have that problem with the previous BIN V23 Sp2, any suggestion here to fix the problem??

I really need help here.

thanks

i would say its a connection count problem. small flash devices cant handle much. thus the mirco has only max 512 sim connections allowed by ddwrt

whose_da_man88 wrote:
hi all,

I downloaded dd-wrt.v24_mega_special_generic.bin to try and update the firmware on my Buffalo WHR-HP-G54.

What I have right now:

How I tried to upgrade:
Go to administration, firmware upgrade and then browse to the desktop where i downloaded the v24 mega file.

Thanks in adv!

think! and read the wiki (supported devices page!)

&
RTFM/STFW
&
Throw some buzzwords into the WIKI search Exclamation

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:19    Post subject: Re: Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 wont update Reply with quote
Sash wrote:
larva_pro wrote:
Hello to aLl.

I really need help here.

thanks

i would say its a connection count problem. small flash devices cant handle much. thus the mirco has only max 512 sim connections allowed by ddwrt

whose_da_man88 wrote:
hi all,

What I have right now:

How I tried to upgrade:

Thanks in adv!

think! and read the wiki (supported devices page!)

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Sash! its like information overload for a novice here! =) cheers!
gemosm
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 19:43    Post subject: Reply with quote
The " v24 sp1 no kaid special edition" is NOT working the Jffs2 with the 4 mb flash routers (it says 256.00 kb / 0)?
If the above is true, this is problem for me because I want the nocat feature and the ability to set maximum bandwidth available per netmask/MAC address.
Is there a special version WITH these features?
rjmjr69
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:13    Post subject: Reply with quote
Any new updates coming? Laughing
shaad
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 15:49    Post subject: Re: Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 wont update Reply with quote
You can not flash the WHR-HP-G54 with Mega builds as it has only 4MB flash. Use Standard or mini instead

whose_da_man88 wrote:
hi all,

What I have right now:

How I tried to upgrade:

Thanks in adv!
gemosm
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 17:57    Post subject: Reply with quote
gemosm wrote:
The " v24 sp1 no kaid special edition" is NOT working the Jffs2 with the 4 mb flash routers (it says 256.00 kb / 0)?
If the above is true, this is problem for me because I want the nocat feature and the ability to set maximum bandwidth available per netmask/MAC address.

Is there a version that has jffs, nocat and the features of the special version for a router with 4 mb flash?
bgonev
Donator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:10    Post subject: Reply with quote
@Brainslayer

In VPN client - there is no option for http-proxy and http-proxy-retry setting. Can you please add this option because workaraond is too complicated..

Thank you
Boris
olmari
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 22:41    Post subject: Reply with quote
bgonev wrote:
@Brainslayer

In VPN client - there is no option for http-proxy and http-proxy-retry setting. Can you please add this option because workaraond is too complicated..

Thank you
Boris

I'd suggest an additional inputbox for any other/advanced settings, so that this line[s] is padded to launch of OpenVPN. This way user could add anything imagineable that isn't already doable from GUI.
kefe
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 19:56    Post subject: Reply with quote
gemosm wrote:
gemosm wrote:

Is there a version that has jffs, nocat and the features of the special version for a router with 4 mb flash?

hello,
I have exactly the same problem and same needs... I must activate jffs to change nocat.conf on a router with 4Mb of memory.
I can't find any solutions and I'm desperate.
Today, I'm ready to pay to find a solution.....
sync
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 0:48    Post subject: WRT350N support for special? Reply with quote
BS

is it possible to add the WRT350N special?

Or do we just flash with http://www.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/v24-sp1/Consumer/Linksys/WRT350N/dd-wrt.v24_mini_wrt350n.bin

and then special mega?
wgalafassijr
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:34    Post subject: Reply with quote
hello.
the mega version generic in the first page of this topic works on wrt54g-tm? can you confirm? the QOS is working fine?

thanks,
wgalafassijr
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 3 of 4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom Customer Downloads & Updates All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: