Does this include QoS by MAC?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom Customer Downloads & Updates
dwieringa
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 16:40    Post subject: Does this include QoS by MAC? Reply with quote
A few weeks ago, before the shop was open, I made a donation to get the special version of SP1 with QoS by MAC (via email).

Yesterday I purchased SP2 from the shop for a new install for a new client.

Is this that same special version? Or do I still need to get the QoS by MAC through email? I'm confused by the wording in the shop.

Thanks,
Dave
Sponsor
klofisch
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:48    Post subject: Reply with quote
Once u have bought a special Version, you dont need to buy the next. There is a special category for all buyers, where they can get the updates.

You will find the MAC-related QoS under "Games & Application"->"QoS".
BrainSlayer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 13:32    Post subject: Reply with quote
right. there was no need to buy it a second time. if you already bought it a pm is enough to get access to the customer section. this is the current common way

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 14:33    Post subject: Reply with quote
BrainSlayer wrote:
right. there was no need to buy it a second time.

Yes, I figured.

Every once and I while I setup a business (usually small) with internet. I don't mind making them pay to support BS's work. ...to ensure he keeps interested and adding new features.. (like dual wan... ;^) )

I just wanted to make sure there was only the one special version. The wording in the shop confused me. It talked about "User Bandwidth Control" and then the next line starts "updates will be provided per email (on request)"

I thought that was one sentence that got wrapped and maybe that feature still required email request.

I get it now.
BrainSlayer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 15:07    Post subject: Reply with quote
no in the shop you will find "updates will be provided per email (on request) and in a special forum category"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom Customer Downloads & Updates All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: