openvpn problem on E3000 nv60 builds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
lijianch
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 15:07    Post subject: openvpn problem on E3000 nv60 builds Reply with quote
I had E2000/3000 running as openvpn server for more than a year. Both of them are stable and reliable. However, when I upgrade the most recent nv60build (without erasing the nvram), both units fail to work (of course, I am talking about openvpn. All other functions work just fine as I know of). I am sure it was the build to blame because when I downgrade it back to 2k_3k builds, they came back to be working.

I also tried to fix the problem by manually input the settings to nvram after doing a 30-30-30 reset. However, neither of units work. There is no interface tap0 created when I run "ifconfig -a". The folder /tmp/openvpn and certificates seem to be fine.

Currently, the most recent working build for E2000/3000 is 16875.
Sponsor
GTI_nut
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:29    Post subject: Need some help with 2 New E2000 Reply with quote
hello,

I am trying to configure two E2000 to use OpenVPN with a routed tunnel. I am having a terrible time of it. It seems my current wrt54gl's were easier than this. They are currently providing my openVPN system.

What build/version did you get to work on yours? What is your config? Are they both e2000/e3000 routers.

Thanks for all of your assistance. Currently I have 16785 Big installed on the e2000 in the lab and the OpenVPN client will not run. Confused

Thanks,
GTI_nut
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: