OpenVPN router issues with network

alexok
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 17:37    Post subject: OpenVPN router issues with network Reply with quote
Hello. I have 2 routers connected one is for normal traffic and the other one is for VPN. The first modem is hte one with normal traffic and is connected to the spectrum modem directly, and the second modem is connected in its WAN connector to a lan output from the first router. The second router is using the OPN VPN. There are no issues apparently I just have this question:

1.-Is there a way to access the files from the networks between the 2 routers? For example first router is on the range 192.168.1.xxx and the second router is on 192.168.2.xxx. If for example if I connect all my devices to the first router I just call them with it is ip in the range 192.168.1.xxx and there is no problem at all. The same if I connect all my devices to second router I access the files and everything connecting with range 192.168.2.xxx. However, if I connect some devices to first router and other devices to the second router how can I access for example from second router 192.168.2.xxx to devices in 192.168.1.xxx of first router? And viceversa? Is there a way to open something or make something to enable ths?

Thank you
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Advanced Networking All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: