Connect to another subnet using WLAN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2
andreyua
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:24    Post subject: Reply with quote
This?
Sponsor
DWCruiser
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 22:30    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'd suggest next time you request help, you listen to the responses and take them on their merit instead of dismissing them as if you know better.

You came into this thread thinking that you already knew what the issue was. But, surely, no one could have the same detailed knowledge as yours without asking first. Especially, your description was a bit vague in terms of networking to start with. To tell you the truth.

Fact is there are more than one variable to consider in your case. So, unless they know for sure your settings, it would take more time, back and forth, to arrive at a workable solution in your settings. Instead you seem to be agitated by their questions and aggressively dismissed anything that wasn't supporting your view. In fact, your first response, after not seeing a reply to your original query after a day or so, was very impatient and uncalled for. This forum is contributed by volunteers. Not a pay support system as one would get the impression from your post.

If you think your responses weren't aggressive, then you may need to work on your communication a little if you want to have positive interactions online. Cool

P.S. In my earlier career, system support was part of my job. So, i know a thing or two about assumptions and impatience.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 23:02    Post subject: Reply with quote
You probably saw only the first two messages here and rushed to write a whole inappropriate epic, considering yourself the navel of the earth. I'll deal with my communication myself.
DWCruiser
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 23:11    Post subject: Reply with quote
I actually read your first two posts. Shook my head and left a day or two ago.

Then came back, and read the whole thread. And responded. Truth be told.

Navigation

Jump to: