R9000Unable to log in to DDWRT via webpage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Alozaros
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:35    Post subject: Reply with quote
look DWCruiser has no problems with it so you must be doing something wrong or your hardware is damaged...to me its not very clear what is your final goal ?? Rolling Eyes

DWCruiser wrote:
Thank you BS & Team.

I also used DDWRT firmware for wifi. They remain steady and connected for 20 hours. No disconnect.

Netgear R9000
File: DD-WRT v3.0-r51140 std (12/31/22)
Kernel: Linux 4.9.336 #657 SMP Sat Dec 17 00:53:25 +07 2022 armv7l
Reset: No
Mode & Uptime: Gateway running over 20hrs
Features:
- Gateway & DNSMasq
- Network separation (VLAN)
* Private network (vlan1, wlan0, wlan1)
* Guest network (wlan0.1)
* IoT network (wlan1.1)
(VLANS on ports are bridged)
- 5GHz (AC/N-Mixed - dynamic 20/40MHz (DD-WRT)
- 2.4GHz (NG-Mixed) - full 20MHz (DD-WRT)
- Static, MAC-tied & DHCP allocated IPs
- CloudFare with 'Ignore WAN DNS' option
- OpenVPN Client with PBR for source IPs - P/Forwarding to 2nd router for OpenVPN Server.
- QoS (HFSC/SFC priorities set on MAC, Netmask & Interface)

(Disabled/Not used)
- WLAN2 - 60Ghz
- 10G LAN SFP+

Issues/Errors: Not aware of.

if you follow the QCA WiFi guide you will find your best setup it takes time and testing..
and still as we don't know much of your set up we cannot help, its like a blind shooting...
and it seams you have troubles understanding and using wifi in general..
also your phone has very limited wifi capabilities, as many others do, so yes phones are not the best wifi clients... and connect with either single or in rare cases double stream 2x2
there are more capable wifi devices with 3x3 or 4x4 streams support where mimo and mu-mimo play role...so yes read the guides and test and play a bit...

TP-Link WR1043NDv2 -Gargoyle OS 1.15.x AP,DNS,QoS,Quotas
Qualcomm-Atheros
Netgear XR500 --DD-WRT 55779 Gateway/DoH,Forced DNS,AP Isolation,4VLAN,Ad-Block,Firewall,Vanilla
Netgear R7800 --DD-WRT 55819 Gateway/DoT,AD-Block,Forced DNS,AP&Net Isolation,x3VLAN,Firewall,Vanilla
Netgear R9000 --DD-WRT 55779 Gateway/DoT,AD-Block,AP Isolation,Firewall,Forced DNS,x2VLAN,Vanilla
Broadcom
Netgear R7000 --DD-WRT 55460 Gateway/SmartDNS/DoH,AD-Block,Firewall,Forced DNS,x3VLAN,VPN
NOT USING 5Ghz ANYWHERE
------------------------------------------------------
Stubby DNS over TLS I DNSCrypt v2 by mac913
Sponsor
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 13:12    Post subject: Reply with quote
After the firmware is installed for the first time, the SPF+is inserted into the optical module to access the external network, and the router will automatically become the same network segment as the SPF+, resulting in the inability of all LAN interfaces to access http://192.168.1.1

Disconnect the SPF+network, and the router can be accessed normally. You need to manually configure ETH0 before it can be used normally.

Alozaros wrote:
look DWCruiser has no problems with it so you must be doing something wrong or your hardware is damaged...to me its not very clear what is your final goal ?? Rolling Eyes

DWCruiser wrote:
Thank you BS & Team.

I also used DDWRT firmware for wifi. They remain steady and connected for 20 hours. No disconnect.

Netgear R9000
File: DD-WRT v3.0-r51140 std (12/31/22)
Kernel: Linux 4.9.336 #657 SMP Sat Dec 17 00:53:25 +07 2022 armv7l
Reset: No
Mode & Uptime: Gateway running over 20hrs
Features:
- Gateway & DNSMasq
- Network separation (VLAN)
* Private network (vlan1, wlan0, wlan1)
* Guest network (wlan0.1)
* IoT network (wlan1.1)
(VLANS on ports are bridged)
- 5GHz (AC/N-Mixed - dynamic 20/40MHz (DD-WRT)
- 2.4GHz (NG-Mixed) - full 20MHz (DD-WRT)
- Static, MAC-tied & DHCP allocated IPs
- CloudFare with 'Ignore WAN DNS' option
- OpenVPN Client with PBR for source IPs - P/Forwarding to 2nd router for OpenVPN Server.
- QoS (HFSC/SFC priorities set on MAC, Netmask & Interface)

(Disabled/Not used)
- WLAN2 - 60Ghz
- 10G LAN SFP+

Issues/Errors: Not aware of.

if you follow the QCA WiFi guide you will find your best setup it takes time and testing..
and still as we don't know much of your set up we cannot help, its like a blind shooting...
and it seams you have troubles understanding and using wifi in general..
also your phone has very limited wifi capabilities, as many others do, so yes phones are not the best wifi clients... and connect with either single or in rare cases double stream 2x2
there are more capable wifi devices with 3x3 or 4x4 streams support where mimo and mu-mimo play role...so yes read the guides and test and play a bit...
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 13:14    Post subject: Reply with quote
I use 10G LAN SFP+as a WAN interface. The first time I started it, I couldn't identify the external network, but forced bridging
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: