ASUS RT-AC66U - Using the Trunked ports 3&4 unresponsiv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
chrissykes
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 16:50    Post subject: ASUS RT-AC66U - Using the Trunked ports 3&4 unresponsiv Reply with quote
Hello, I'm running r45000 (I know and old version) on an RT-AC66U, alongside a Dell 2724 gigabit managed switch.
The switch settings allow LAG set on ports, as does the router on ports 3&4.
Currently I have only 1x connection from the switch to the router, which works perfectly all ok.
When setting the trunk 3&4 option on the router, plugging in a 2nd link and setting LAG ports on the switch, router connectivity continues as does internet. But after a good few hours this fails. Its as if there is a loop as as soon as I unplug one of 2x links router connectivity comes back.

I know the switch LAG works as I have this set up on a different LAG set for a dual NIC server.

Has anyone experienced the same issue, this isn't a major issue for me as it would be a nice to have.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: