WRT32x slower speed than Factory FW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
Voxster
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 13:14    Post subject: WRT32x slower speed than Factory FW Reply with quote
I just installed DDWRT on Linksys WRT32x. I am going thru initial setup; connected to ethernet, noticed that speed has been cut in half compared to factory firmware. DDWRT 380mbps / Factory 972mbps using same connection. Is this normal?

Also tried setting up wifi but it wont connect; "connection is using older security..." rejects set wifi password.

I am learning how to setup. Probably need to configure more settings.
Sponsor
the-joker
DD-WRT Developer/Maintainer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 17:36    Post subject: Reply with quote
Welcome to our lively community.

Perhaps you could share a little more information about your setup/build in use so you can help us to help you better.

Read https://forum.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=326422 on basic information needed and anything you may like to share.

Perhaps you will need to enable SFE or something to accelerate NAT if that's even available on your router.

DD-WRT Inspired themes for the SVN Trac & FTP site
Join in for a chat @ #style_it_themes_public:matrix.org or #style_it_themes:discord

DD-WRT UI Themes Bug Reporting and Discussion thread

Router: ANus RT-AC68U E1 (recognized as C1)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: