WR-841ND two router WDS link keeps disconnecting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
dale_gribble39
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 14:10    Post subject: Reply with quote
Try changing the NTP sync interval to once per day. It shouldn't matter, but that might be part of the issue. I would also try disabling SFE if it's not already disabled.
And miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

"I am one of the noticeable ones - notice me" - Dale Frances McKenzie Bozzio

<fact>code knows no gender</fact>

This is me, knowing I've ruffled your feathers, and not giving a ****
Some people are still hard-headed.

--------------------------------------
Mac Pro (Mid 2012) - Two 2.4GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5645 processors 64GB 1333MHz DDR3 ECC SDRAM OpenSUSE Leap 15.5
Sponsor
bryanh99
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 21:29    Post subject: Reply with quote
dale_gribble39 wrote:
Try changing the NTP sync interval to once per day. It shouldn't matter, but that might be part of the issue. I would also try disabling SFE if it's not already disabled.

SFE has been of the whole time.

I looked into the log and it seems there might be a connection to the NTP (two times the connection dropped right after the NTP process ran).

Therefor I decided that I would flash the most recent version of the firmware (r49467) completely clear the nvram and start over. I set the NTP to 24 hours. I will let you know what I find. Thank you for the ideas.
hambert
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 18:11    Post subject: Reply with quote
dale_gribble39 wrote:

With NTP interval set to one day and SFE disabled, same story, no link uptime of more than 20 hours.
hambert
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 16:36    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm glad to report that after installing R49567 in both routers the link seems to be much more stable. Approaching 2 days uptime as I write this and counting!
Lusitano
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 18:59    Post subject: Reply with quote
hambert wrote:
I'm glad to report that after installing R49567 in both routers the link seems to be much more stable. Approaching 2 days uptime as I write this and counting!

Hello there, can you show your 2.4GHz config here please ? i have an archerc7-v5 and wr841nd-v9 and the wds connection only stays 5min and disconnects. Thank you.
hambert
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 20:27    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi there. I renewed all my network infrastructure last year and migrated all my AP's to Omada, so I'm no longer doing DD-WRT. Sorry.
Lusitano
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 20:31    Post subject: Reply with quote
hambert wrote:
Hi there. I renewed all my network infrastructure last year and migrated all my AP's to Omada, so I'm no longer doing DD-WRT. Sorry.

Oh, ok thank you for the reply.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 Display posts from previous:    Page 3 of 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: