Wrt1200ac v1 5ghz connection problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
Jacky_folf
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 22:17    Post subject: Wrt1200ac v1 5ghz connection problems Reply with quote
Router model wrt1200ac v1 running build v3.0-r44715

Hello, I've been messing around for months with this router trying to get a good WiFi connection out of it and I just can't get 5ghz to go above 27mbps, the phones (tested with multiple phones) report 54mbps connection indicating its connecting with 802.11a when wireless network mode is set to mixed. My cable speed is 600/140mbps. I did try to set it to ac/n mixed, ac only and n only and with those settings not a single phone will even attempt to connect. The network shows up but as soon as you tap it to connect it turns to connecting for half a second then stops with no error. This is not a new problem as I've already had this issue back on version r28788. I also tried all the different channel, sub channel and channel width options.
Sponsor
kernel-panic69
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 1:12    Post subject: Reply with quote
Download the webflash.bin and upgrade first; after upgrade do an 'nvram erase && reboot' via telnet/ssh and reconfigure from scratch, do not use a backup. Please see Marvell forum FAQ and Forum Rules & Guidelines and read them.

EDIT: New build posted today.

https://download1.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/betas/2022/05-06-2022-r48810/linksys-wrt1200ac/

DD-WRT Releases 2023 (PolitePol)
DD-WRT Releases 2023 (RSS Everything)

----------------------
Linux User #377467 counter.li.org / linuxcounter.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: