Monitoring responses to my posts in this forum

adFFhd1
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:36    Post subject: Monitoring responses to my posts in this forum Reply with quote
This post pertains to use of this forum.
I am interested in
1) seeing a list of all of the threads where I am the OP. I do see that I can search by username (it's a search field in the forum search tool)- is that the closest that I can get to the desired result?
2) See/ set alerts that are viewable when I am logged into this forum. Specifically interested in being alerted when someone quotes a post of mine, when someone posts in a topic where I am the OP. To be clear, I don't want the system to send an email alert.
Sponsor
blkt
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:13    Post subject: Reply with quote
See forum listings, example General Questions -> Author profile, find all. since last visit, view your posts.

Search may return better results, search for all terms, author, display results as posts, return first 1000 ...

Quick Links in upper right for options in Profile such as always notify replies via email. View PMs, or posts.

There is "Watch this topic for replies" at bottom of a thread, "Notify me when a reply is posted" same func.

This forum is old only private messages have browser alerts so use quick links, view posts since last visit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: