WNR3500L v2 smaller builds tests

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
thommy181
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 14:51    Post subject: WNR3500L v2 smaller builds tests Reply with quote
I'm change the internet connection speed to 600 mbit download. Standard DD-WRT build for this device provide me ~ 550 mbit/s. I'm test other software too (for ex. FreshTomato - WAN speed is ~ 300 mbit/s max). Actually I'm reflash WNR3500L v2 to stock firmware and speed is 640 mbit/s (highest result on speedtest.net). New builds of DD-WRT for WNR3500L v2 are rather not optimal. I'm decide to test other builds of DD-WRT. For example /betas/2022/01-06-2022-r47976/broadcom_K3X/dd-wrt.v24-47976_NEWD-2_K3.x_mega-WNR3500Lv2.chk. That image is no bootable. Router have bootloop after flash. I use serial connection and I can test differents builds. Broadcom K26 image is unavailable for this model. It's some builds named "broadcom_K3X_mipsel32r1". I don't know that build will be correct for my device. One question - You have in plan to fix smaller builds and make this usable ? If not, why this builds are exist on server ?
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: