Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:57 Post subject: New Build - 12/04/2021 - r47745
Welcome to Broadcom r47745 beta release thread for reporting, feedback to developers & community benefit.
Please do not flash builds until installation is understood, risks involved and device specificrecovery methods.
Avoid discussions, create threads for questions, general problems or use search; this thread is not for support.
Please list router model & revision, operating & wireless mode(s) and exact filename/firmware image flashed.
Issues, observations, and/or workarounds reported:
• WebUI: Clear history or use a portable. Temporary cache bypass: Ctrl+F5, Cmd+Shift+R or new private window/incognito.
• DNScrypt 1.95 can still be used in WebUIbut v2 (not compatible) requires Golang and thus Entware. See Trac ticket #6246.
• WDS does not work on Broadcom ARM devices (only MIPS<->MIPS) & bridge modes on k4.4 devices may sometimes work
in some configurations for certain builds but are not supported by the bcmdhd driver. Try client or repeater modes, but YMMV.
• VAPs not working at bootwas fixed for unbridged VAPs (40562-40566). Effective startup commands: see discussion thread.
• If startup scripts do not work from USB add delay (wait script), sleep 25 or try Administration -> Commands -> Save USB.
• Broadcom ARM devices if 5 GHz channels are missingvia Telnet/SSH: 'nvram set brcm_unlock=1' 'nvram commit' 'reboot'.
• Please report findings with steps needed to reproduce, configuration, clients, output, logs and important information below!
• For issues provide applicable info: 'dmesg' 'cat /tmp/var/log/messages', syslog klog, serial, strace, tcpdump, wireshark etc.
• Any firewall NAT or WAN issues, show output: 'iptables -vnL' 'iptables -t nat -vnL' 'iptables -t mangle -vnL' and /tmp/.ipt file.
• Gremlins: reset & configure manually, not restore a backup. Reboot. Search Trac & discuss in forum before opening tickets.
• Please include operating & wireless modes (e.g. Gateway, Router, AP, CB, WDS, Mesh) & relevant configuration information.
Joined: 18 Mar 2014 Posts: 9761 Location: Netherlands
Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:09 Post subject:
Router Model: Linksys EA6900 (XVortex CFE)
Firmware Version: DD-WRT v3.0-r47745M Community Build (12/04/21)
Kernel Version: Linux 4.4.293 #1 SMP Sat Dec 4 10:23:56 CET 2021 armv7l
Upgraded: DD-WRT v3.0-r47665M Community Build (11/23/21) via telnet (update via GUI not possible because nvram is placed on linux partition and not linux2 partition due to Xvortex CFE)
Reset: No, not this time
Configuration: Gateway, 2,4GHz wireless running, 5GHz running, some static leases and some port range forwarding, CTF+FA, WireGuard running three client tunnels, one for site-to-site setup to VPS, one with PBR for watching BBC, one tunnel for general VPN.
OpenVPN client tested and working
NVRAM size 38K (NVRAM size should not be a problem with the Xvortex CFE)
Status: Up and running for 4 hours
Errors: none so far
Had an issue with the last build preventing some devices from connecting to Wi-Fi, so I reverted to r47665. Decided to try this build and everything is working fine. Thank you to all the DD-WRT contributors! _________________ HP ProDesk 400 Mini G1 [i3-4170T] (WAN, DHCP, QoS)
NETGEAR R7000 (WAP)
NETGEAR WNDR4300 (WAP for NDS/Wii)
Router/Version: Buffalo WZR 1750 DHP
Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r47745 mega (12/02/21)
Kernel: Linux 4.4.293 #12752 Sat Dec 4
Mode: Wireless Access Point
Status: Everything is Working!
Router/Version: Netgear R7000
Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r47745 std (12/04/21)
Kernel: Linux 4.4.293 #4545 SMP Fri Dec 3 17:22:02 +07 2021 armv7l DD-WRT
Previous: DD-WRT v3.0-r47655
Mode/Status: Router / working
Issues/Errors: Working well so far.
Uptime: >16 days
Will update if I run into issues.
Last edited by thunderhead on Tue Dec 21, 2021 13:59; edited 4 times in total