Main DD-WRT Website Downloads Page Issue

IONK
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 12:13    Post subject: Reply with quote
Somehow there's no file here DD-WRT website
the other 2 links are ok HTTPS & FTP

kernel-panic69 wrote:
try another if a link does not work
currently easyddup doesn't work because it relies on this DD-WRT website link only. Will this link be fixed anytime soon?

385.png
 Description:
DD-WRT website : Other Downloads
Path: Downloads › betas › 2021 › 05-13-2021-r46640
 Filesize:  26.17 KB
 Viewed:  2743 Time(s)

385.png

kernel-panic69
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 3:37    Post subject: Reply with quote
IONK wrote:

kernel-panic69 wrote:
currently easyddup doesn't work because it relies on this DD-WRT website link only. Will this link be fixed anytime soon?

I wish you had waited for myself or someone else who is in constant contact with the site admins to see this post before opening a ticket, if that was you who did. I emailed BrainSlayer about it a little bit ago, referencing the ticket https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/7416 ... FYI, he usually doesn't pay close attention to tickets unless someone emails him about it. Is there any way to make easyddup poll more than one download resource?

DD-WRT Releases 2023 (PolitePol)
DD-WRT Releases 2023 (RSS Everything)

----------------------
Linux User #377467 counter.li.org / linuxcounter.net
IONK
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 5:40    Post subject: Reply with quote
kernel-panic69 wrote:
IONK wrote:

kernel-panic69 wrote:

I wish you had waited for myself or someone else who is in constant contact with the site admins to see this post before opening a ticket, if that was you who did. I emailed BrainSlayer about it a little bit ago, referencing the ticket https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/7416 ... FYI, he usually doesn't pay close attention to tickets unless someone emails him about it. Is there any way to make easyddup poll more than one download resource?
no that's not me. I have never opened any ticket before.
easyddup author has implemented the fall-back method, so it's working fine now even when then first link is not working.

Now it's just my RSS feed is broken. Maybe I'll use HTTPS (link 2) as the source, since that link was fine even during the last website/forum down event.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: