Linksys EA6500v2 lost 2.4GHz wifi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
wintermute27
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 4:19    Post subject: Linksys EA6500v2 lost 2.4GHz wifi Reply with quote
So I've been combing through older threads here for the last week and am having trouble fixing this issue.

I have a EA6500v2 I originally flashed with r43711 std last year. It was working fine until about a week ago when suddenly the 2.4ghz disappeared. No devices can see it at all. My 5ghz is working fine. I saw another user had his 2.5ghz go down because of the nvram issue. I wasn't sure if this was my issue since I had the nvram fix applied from day one, but thought I'd give it a try. He said he was able to fix his issue by resetting and applying the command fix. I tried resetting and re-doing the nvram fix. My nvram usage is now 21 KiB, well below the issue threshold but my 2.5 hasn't returned. I also updated to r44085, a firmware another user stated was working stably for them and still the issue persists.

Any insight on this issue would be appreciated.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: