Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:45 Post subject: New Build - 04/23/2021 - r46442
[WARNING]: This thread is only for feedback on this beta release for developers and the community's benefit.
DO NOT flash this beta release unless you understand the risks involved and device specificrecovery methods.
Avoid discussions! Create threads for questions, general problems or use search; this thread is not for support.
Please list router model & revision, operating & wireless mode(s) and exact filename/firmware image flashed.
Issues, observations, and/or workarounds reported:
• DNScrypt 1.95 can still be used in the GUI, but v2 (not compatible) requires Golang and thus Entware. #6246
• WDS does not work on Broadcom ARM devices(only MIPS<->MIPS) & bridge modes on k4.4 devices may sometimes work
in some configurations for certain builds but are not supported by the bcmdhd driver. Use client or repeater instead.
• VAPs not working at bootfixed for unbridged VAPs in40562 - 40566. Effective startup commandsdiscussion thread is here.
• If start-up scripts do not work from USB add a delay, e.g. wait script or 'sleep 25'.
• Broadcom ARM devices if 5 GHz channels are missing, via Telnet/SSH: 'nvram set brcm_unlock=1' 'nvram commit' 'reboot'
• Show us your findings with steps to reproduce, configuration, output, logs and important information below!
• For issues provide applicable info: 'dmesg', 'cat /tmp/var/log/messages', syslog, klog, serial, strace, tcpdump, wireshark etc.
• Any firewall NAT or WAN issues, show output: 'iptables -vnL', 'iptables -t nat -vnL', 'iptables -t mangle -vnL' and /tmp/.ipt file.
• Search SVN tickets & discuss in forum before opening. Before reporting: reset & manually set up, not restore from a backup.
• Please include operating & wireless modes (e.g. Gateway, Router, AP, CB, WDS, Mesh) & relevant configuration information.
Joined: 18 Mar 2014 Posts: 7734 Location: Netherlands
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 13:16 Post subject:
Router Model: Netgear R6400v1
Firmware Version: DD-WRT v3.0-r46442M Community Build (04/22/21)
Kernel Version: Linux 4.4.267 #1 SMP Thu Apr 22 17:34:04 CEST 2021 armv7l
Upgraded from: DD-WRT v3.0-r46380M Community Build (04/16/21)
Reset: No not this time
Status: Up and running for 22 hours, basic setup as Gateway, static leases, Advanced routing, Port Forwarding, IPv4, 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
Running one WireGuard tunnel to Keepsolid and second WireGuard tunnel to own WG server for site-to-site connection.
OpenVPN client to KeepSolid working.